- Having cheese makes you happy.
- The more important your cheese is to you, the more you want to hold on to it.
- If you do not change, you can become extinct.
- What would you do if you weren't afraid?
- Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
- Movement in a new direction helps you find new cheese.
- When you move beyond your fear, you feel free.
- Imagining myself enjoying new cheese even before I find it leads me to it.
- The quicker you let go of the old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
- It is safer to serch in the maze than remain in a cheeseless situation.
- Old beliefs do not lead you to new cheese.
- When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course.
- Noticing small changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.