- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
- Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
Concepts to learn
I am planning to learn Python and Django.
If you are planning to install Django, watch the following video.
1. Odometer Must be in Trip A display.
2. Turn the car off.
3. Hold the Odometer button down and continue to hold throughout all the steps below.
4. Do NOT put your foot on the brake.
5. Push the ignition button twice. Do not hold.
6. Watch the display (continue to hold the Odometer button for about 5 seconds).
7. The Oil Maintenance light will reset after a few seconds.
The resetting procedure is complete when “000000” in the trip meter flashes once and the message in the panel display disappears.