1. Odometer Must be in Trip A display.
2. Turn the car off.
3. Hold the Odometer button down and continue to hold throughout all the steps below.
4. Do NOT put your foot on the brake.
5. Push the ignition button twice. Do not hold.
6. Watch the display (continue to hold the Odometer button for about 5 seconds).
7. The Oil Maintenance light will reset after a few seconds.
The resetting procedure is complete when “000000” in the trip meter flashes once and the message in the panel display disappears.
On Saturday, I was browsing DVD's in the local library. Suddenly I remembered 'Der Alte' (a.k.a. The Old Fox).
This is a TV serial I used to watch on TV when I was a young kid. It is originally produced in german, but it was dubbed in english. I don't understand german anyway ;) It's about a german detective Herr Koster played brilliantly by Siegfried Lowitz. I still remember the story about a person who used to poison his victims giving them chocolates.
The following article was published in the Times Of India on October 4th, 1992 and I still have its paper copy in my personal collection (although it has turned yellow due to ageing). This was written by Nabendu Debsharma, which I believe is a pseudo name of the author. He used to write several articles about personal finance in the Times Of India and I have good collection of his articles. If you happen to know this author, please let me know his contact details. I would like to meet him or at least write to him. Thanks.
Here is the article. (All copyrights acknowledged.)
Here is a list of my favorite Firefox browser add-ons.
- Adblock Plus
- Default Full Zoom Level
- DuckDuckGo Plus
- IE Tab 2
- No Script
- PDF Architect Converter for Firefox